Advice for my son: What you need to know about middle school

Posted on May 7, 2011

4


Given that you have my genes, you should know that in middle school there are only two kinds of kids: those that are miserable and those that make them that way.

You’ll be in with the 98% that make up the former (sorry). Your only consolation will come several years later at your class reunion where you’ll learn that most of the other 2% are now convicted sex offenders ordered to be castrated in exchange for release on parole.

Trust me, it’ll all be worth it then.

Advertisements